Monday, January 16, 2006

reasons for doing this

ok, it's a few days later and I still like the idea of starting a blog ... I don't update my website as often as I would like to, so maybe this will give me an incentive to add more timely content and updates about new projects.
Also, I get a lot of questions from people about wearable technology. Some of them are far too general to answer in a quick reply ("how do you make light-up clothes?"), but I do make an effort to answer the easier questions. It seems like it would be a good idea to start sharing these answers with a wider audience. So, coming soon in this space, I'll be posting a series of "ask Janet" Q&A. Please feel free to send me your questions!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet, Cool idea having a place where people can come and ask questions about your garments. This should be extra helpful to past customers with F.A.Q.s about their stuff. Can I write a testimonial for your customers page and get a link back to my site. That would be really cool.I still get nothing but compliments on my vests everywhere I go. Good luck with things. Will check back periodicaly. Light 'em Up, Baby!!!! Guy Hoffmann www.Galaxyentertainmentonline.com

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home